21 de ago. de 2013

The Sessions

- So with her gentle fearless heart, she took me in. I thrived in her garden and wanted more. There was no escaping it. A door had opened which I could not close, and in invisible writing it said: "Do not enter".

--

- Why you call it a dick instead of penis?
- Penis sounds like some vegetable you don't want to eat. Dick sounds like what it is.

--

- But why go to Germany? It's the only place in the world where humor is forbidden.
- You could always make me laugh. I love you, Mark. I really do.

--

- What happens when...
- What happens when what?
- When people become attached to each other.
- What people?
- Just people. What's the chemistry of it all? When people are attracted to each other.
- Are you attracted to me?
- Oh, no. We're just talking hypothetically.
- Hypothetically, they write poems, they have sex.
- And what happens next?
- After poetry and sex? Nothing or everything. The rest is by negotiation, as it were.
- What do you mean?
- I mean, you can just leave it at love and attraction, or you can make things complicated, as most people do.
- Have you?
- Oh, yes.

--

- No, no. Please make the little speech. I'd love to hear it.
- Ok, fine. Here it goes. The meaning of love. Love is a journey.
- I like it already .
- That's it. That's all of I've got. I told you it's short. Love is a journey.

--

Nenhum comentário: