12 de ago. de 2013

Help!, dos Beatles


1. But every now and then I feel so insecure, I know that I just need you like I've never done before.

2. Last night is the night I will remember you by, when I think of things we did, it makes me wanna cry. We said our goodbyes.

3. Here I stand head in hand, turn my face to the wall. If she's gone I can't go on, feeling two foot small.

4. Oh yes, you told me, you don't want my lovin' anymore.

5. For I have got another girl. You're making me say that I've got nobody but you, but as from today, well, I've got somebody that's new.

6. You're gonna lose that girl. If you don't treat her right, my friend, you're gonna find her gone.

7. The girl that's driving me mad is going away, yeah. She said that living with me was bringing her down, yeah. She would never be free when I was around.

8. We'll make a film about a man that's sad and lonely, and all I gotta do is act naturally.

9. It's only love and that is all, why should I feel the way I do?

10. 'Cause you like me too much and I like you.

11. If you let me take your heart I will prove to you, we will never be apart if I'm part of you. Open up your eyes now, tell me what you see. It is no surprise now, what you see is me.

12. I've just seen a face, I can't forget the time or place where we just met, she's just the girl for me and I want all the world to see we've met.

13. Yesterday love was such an easy game to play, now I need a place to hide away.

14. Come on, Miss Lizzy, love me before I grow too old.

--


     Amor à flor da pele - Fa yeung nin wa

Nenhum comentário: