2 de jan. de 2014

Diálogos pop rock

- We clawed, we chained our hearts in vain. We jumped, never asking why. We kissed, I fell under your spell. A love no one could deny.

- Hold tight to your anger, don't fall to your fear. Now when all this steel and these stories, they drift away to rust and all our youth and beauty, It's been given to the dust, and your game has been decided, and you're burning the clock down, and all our little victories and glories have turned into parking lots. When your best hopes and desires are scattered through the wind.

- Don't you ever say I just walked away. I will always want you. I can't live a lie, running for my life. I will always want you.

- If you think it's your time, then step to the line, and bring on your wrecking ball. Bring on your wrecking ball. Come on and take your best shot, let me see what you've got, bring on your wrecking ball.

- I came in like a wrecking ball. I never hit so hard in love. All I wanted was to break your walls. All you ever did was break me. Yeah, you, you wreck me.

- Hard times come, and hard times go. Yeah, just to come again.

- I put you high up in the sky. And now you're not coming down. It slowly turned, you let me burn. And now we're ashes on the ground

- Here where the blood is spilled, the arena's filled, and giants play the game. So raise up your glasses and let me hear your voices call. Because tonight all the dead are here.

- I never meant to start a war. I just wanted you to let me in. And instead of using force, I guess I should've let you in.

 --

 

Nenhum comentário: